Ko Loi (เกาะลอย)
This is a small islet near the northern shore of Si Racha. Connected to the mainland by a bridge, it is a popular location for recreation by the local people. Visitors can enjoy feeding sea turtles in a pond. A flight of stairs leads up to the breezy hill-top temple which offers a delightful view of the sea.
Sriracha Tiger Zoo(สวนเสือศรีราชา)
At Kms. 20 on Highway No.3241 between Pattaya and Bang Saen Beach, or 10 kilometres from Si Racha District, this is a well-maintained zoo with hoards of crocodiles, Bengal tigers,camel,deer,
scorpions and more. There are four different show at various times during the day, includding crocodile and tiger shows. Visitors also see how friendship can be possible among tigers, pigs and dogs who live together. The park is open daily from 8.00a.m.-6.00p.m. Admission: 300 baht for adults and 150 baht for children. Tel.038296556-8 Bangkok Tel.029347841
Khao Kheow Open Zoo (สวนสัตว์เปิดเขาเขียว)
Local in Tambon Bang Phra This famous zoo operated by the Zoological Garden Organization and covers a vast tract of forestland. it is Located 19 Kilometres after a left turn at Bang Phra, about 20 kilometres south of Chon Buri on Sukhumvit Road. There are more than 200 species of wildlife living in their natural habitual. They include both domestic and imported types. Open daily from 8.00 a.m. until 6.00 p.m., the zoo is also put on shows of welltrained animals and birds. Until 11.00a.m.-4.00 p.m. Admission fee is 300 baht for adults and 150 baht for children . Night Safari tours by auto-trams. Tel. 038298188,038298270 or www.zoothailand.org for more information
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. visto per il canada
ReplyDelete