Thursday, April 09, 2009

I love thailand

If speak the word that Sawaddee everyone may think of Thailand . In Thailand , people in general greet one another with the word Sawaddee This word can be used at all times of day. A male would add the word Khrab and a female the word Kha after Sawaddee to show politeness. The word Sawaddee can also be used when taking leave of someone or saying good-bye. If the persons are friends or about the same age, the word Sawaddee alone is sufficient for greeting .I love and proudly in Thai . everybody in Thailand loves the king . I want everybody comes to tour Thailand . I will advise tourist all attraction in Thailand . and i hope that, we will might meet at Thailand. you're welcome to Thailand. If you have a question about Thailand or want to criticize contact with at email: ssfwonder3@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment